Volunteering is a positive way to support AVCF in achieving its mission of bringing hope and health to those in need in both Australia and Vietnam. Our volunteers play a vital role in administration, fundraising, and providing free health care.
Act NOW and MAKE A DIFFERENCE
In addition to helping a worthy cause, it also provides great opportunities and benefits for yourself such as:
- make new friends and contacts
- learn new skills
- gain valuable experience to advance your career goal
- improve your confidence and self-esteem
- have a chance to give back to your community, and
- the satisfaction knowing that you have improved the quality of life of those less fortunate
If you’d like to jump on board, please complete the Volunteer Registration form and Code of Conduct.